Another month, another great project from the Big City Bags book by Sara Lawson. This month we will be working on the GoGo Bag.
(Photo used with permission of Martingale Publishing. Photograph by Brent Kane.)
The wonderful Allison of Cluck Cluck Sew has offered up four patterns to this month's winner! The lucky person will receive each of her three new patterns--
Plus a pattern of your choice, or if your indecisive like I am, she will pick for you! I've had my eye on the Pow-Wow pattern for quite awhile but there are several great ones to choose from! So go dig through your stash and see what you can find make the bag for this month. I've got my fabrics picked and ready to go. As soon as the weather improves I'm off to the store for hardware :).
A reminder of the rules:
- We will be sewing the books in the order they are in the book. Only the bag for that specific month will be eligible for the link up.
- The bag must be complete to qualify for prizes.
- On the first of every month I will announce a new project and prize.
- You will have from February 22nd until midnight on February 28th CST to link up your project for a chance to win that month's prize.
- I hope to have some wonderful ladies help me out by sharing their takes on the project, as well as with their tips and tricks for completing them.
- Join the Flickr group to see all the projects that have been made.
I also need to say a huge thank you to Debbie from A Quilters Table for all of her helpful tips when I was trying to get the ball rolling on this sew along! Without her it probably wouldn't have happened.
Our Generous sponsors:
And a special offer from zipit: 15% off of all orders for those sewing along
Use code sewingwithsqueak at checkout to apply the discount