My scatterbrainedness (a new word?) led to a little mix up with last month's prizes so Becky will be getting something other than what was promised...but she seems okay with the change :). I have to thank Cluck Cluck Sew once again for donating not one but TWO wonderful prizes! Be on the lookout for my Pow Wow Quilt soon.
Now on to this month's prize...Pattern Crush has offered up a great pattern by Ms. Sara Lawson! The pattern up for grabs is the Paparazzi Bag. Perfect for the photographer on the go or it could be converted for an everyday bag!
I was prepping for a big craft show last month and didn't have a chance to make the bag :(. I have fabric a certain fabric in mind for my Oh Spit! Diaper Bag.
(Photo used with permission of Martingale Publishing. Photograph by Brent Kane.)
The name alone is enough for me to love it, lol!! I'm thinking of deviating from my bird theme to try elephants this month. I found the most wonderful fabric at JoAnn's this weekend and may go back for more.
A little reminder of the rules:
- We will be sewing the books in the order they are in the book. Only the bag for that specific month will be eligible for the link up.
- The bag must be complete to qualify for prizes.
- On the first of every month I will announce a new project and prize.
- You will have from June 25, 2014 until midnight on June 30, 2014 CST to link up your project for a chance to win that month's prize.
- Join the Flickr group to see all the projects that have been made.
Our Generous sponsors:
And a special offer from zipit: 15% off of all orders for those sewing along
Use code sewingwithsqueak at checkout to apply the discount