I'm finally ready to announce the Big-City Bags Sew Along based on the new, soon to be released, book by Sara Lawson. Anyone who follows my blog knows that I'm a huge fan of her patterns and that I also regularly test out new patterns for her. I haven't tested any of these patterns and can't wait to get started on them.
- The book is set to be released on November 5, 2013 and is available for preorder through Amazon.com
- There are twelve projects in the book making it perfect for a year long sew along featuring one bag per month
- The sew along will start on January 1, 2014
- On the first of every month I will announce a new project and prize and direct you to the week's blogger, who will share their take on the project, as well as with their tips and tricks for completing it.
- You will have until midnight CST to link up your project for a chance to win that month's prize.
- Join the Flickr group to see all the projects that have been made.
Now for our sponsors:
And a special offer from zipit: 15% off of all orders for those sewing along
Use code sewingwithsqueak at checkout to apply the discount
I'm also still looking for people who would like to participate in the blog hop. If your interested please let me know and I add you to the schedule :)
I hope you all are as excited about this as I am!!!