This month's Big-City Bags project is the Wonderland Bag. I've got my exterior fabric ready and will be going to the store for the rest of the supplies this evening if everything goes as planned. Hopefully you've already got some idea of what you want to do!
(Photo used with permission of Martingale Publishing. Photograph by Brent Kane.)
This month's sponsor is an online fabric shop I have used more times than I care to admit :)...Pink Chalk Fabrics.
As always a reminder of the rules:
- We will be sewing the books in the order they are in the book. Only the bag for that specific month will be eligible for the link up.
- The bag must be complete to qualify for prizes.
- On the first of every month I will announce a new project and prize.
- You will have from April 25 until midnight on April 30 CST to link up your project for a chance to win that month's prize.
- I hope to have some wonderful ladies help me out by sharing their takes on the project, as well as with their tips and tricks for completing them.
- Join the Flickr group to see all the projects that have been made.
Our Generous sponsors:
And a special offer from zipit: 15% off of all orders for those sewing along
Use code sewingwithsqueak at checkout to apply the discount