Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FAL 2014

I've decided to join in with the Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by The Littlest Thistle.

I'm too lazy to take down all of my projects and lay them out all nice and neat to be photographed but here they all are : basted and ready to quilt.


1)  Botanicals Birthday Quilt
2)  Out to Sea Churn Dash Quilt
3)  Wren & Friends Plus Quilt
4)  Enchanted Patchwork Quilt
5)  In From the Cold Quilt

Not very creative with my quilt names am I?!

There you have it.  If I can get all of those done I have several more that just need backing, basting, quilting and binding :P.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you're organised enough to have them hanging up on hangers, mine are stuffed in a cubby lol

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete