Alright, it's a couple of days later than I planned but I'm ready to give this thing a try. The first ever Reader's Choice (dun, dun, dun).
And I've decided to go ahead and jump right into the deep end instead of easing in. Today I have for you 11 fat quarters of Mama Said Sew that I bought with another project in mind. Sadly that project never got off the ground so they've been in my stash for quite a while.
So, let's go over the rules:
- At the first of every month I will post a photo of some fabrics that have been in my stash for quite awhile or that I just can't figure out what to do with.
- Take a look at the fabrics I have pictured above (keeping in mind the amount of fabric available) and leave a comment recommending a specific project that YOU would like to see me make from them. I am willing to add a background fabric or a fat quarter here or there if necessary but the whole point of this is to work from stash as much as possible.
- Be sure to be specific about the project. Don't just tell me you want me to make a quilt. Tell me WHICH quilt.
- Be nice :). Try not to give me something that is impossible to complete.
- At the end of the week I will pick one comment via a random number generator and that will be the project I tackle.
- Not all projects will get finished in one month's time but I will do my best to get as far as possible without neglecting previous commitments.
- Link up and join in the fun if you feel up to the challenge.
- Link up again at the end of the month to show off your progress.
- There may even be a small prize for one random, lucky person that joins in ;).
- HAVE FUN!!!
Linking up with Really Random Thursday and Thursday Threads.
PS this is my first time hosting a link up so sorry for any kinks. Anyone know why it automatically linked up my own post?!