(Photos used with permission of Martingale Publishing. Photograph by Brent Kane.)
BTW, Betsy-I need you to send your e-mail and mailing addresses to email@example.com. Apparently your a no-reply blogger and I can't get back to you :(.
- We will be sewing the books in the order they are in the book. Only the bag for that specific month will be eligible for the link up.
- The bag must be complete to qualify for prizes.
- On the first of every month I will announce a new project and prize.
- You will have from September 25, 2014 until midnight on September 30, 2014 CST to link up your project for a chance to win that month's prize.
- You can link up more than one bag a month as long as they were both made during the corresponding month
- Join the Flickr group to see all the projects that have been made.
This month's prize is courtesy of Sew Me A Song. The winner this month will have $25 to spend on anything in the shop. There is a wide variety of fabric to choose from (I would go for the Sweet As Honey prints myself) in both yardage and bundles. The sale section also has an amazing owl print...you all know I love my owls!!
Our Generous sponsors:
And a special offer from zipit: 15% off of all orders for those sewing along
Use code sewingwithsqueak at checkout to apply the discount