Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Items for the Shop...Finally!

I know that I'm a little late to the party, but I started on the How Far Will You Go QAL Blocks yesterday.  I almost got caught up.  Here are the ones I have finished so far:

 
The tutorial had all three of these blocks made the exact same way but I decided I wanted a little variety and made the center block with different fabrics for more contrast.
 


 
These two were also supposed to be identical...


 
I'm loving the way my fabrics are looking.

 
This piece was a lot of fun to put together!
 
I had promised myself I was going to only buy designer fabrics but when I saw these fat quarter bundles at JoAnn's I couldn't help myself.
 
Now the other projects that I finished...
 
 
The first craft project that I can remember doing was embroidery.  My mother taught me how when I was very young and I loved it.  I haven't done it in about 20 years but when I saw these I had to give it a shot!

 
I love all of the fun colors and anything with birds :)

 
A second attempt at the covered journals.

 
And finally, some new earbud pouches to add to the shop!

 
More to come!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment