Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Long Overdue Update!

Lately I seem to be doing pretty good to get a post up every couple of weeks...yet today I have at least two in the works (maybe three if your lucky :P).

First off, a few things I've been working on:


Clockwork from top:  nook cover, toddler quilt top, lap quilt, art tote, and two cat quilt along blocks.


And my sewing space itself has been getting a little bit of attention lately...best it's looked in a long time!  More improvements to come hopefully!

I seem to have lost some of my photos from my photo because I know there's been a lot more going on!  You can always follow me on Instagram (@sewingwithsqueak) to keep up with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh cat quilt along! Your kitties look so cute. You have a lot of other really good stuff going on there too! Glad to see you over on Instagram, I am a certified addict.

    ReplyDelete