I thought I'd put together a list of items I have on my list for next year. And yes, I do actually have a list (a few in fact). Speaking of lists I've decided to do a Quilt Journal but more on that at a later date.
* Cascade Quilt-haven't decided on fabrics yet
* Cartwheel Quilt-bought a lot at a great price from Christa Quilts
* Tea for Two Quilt-pattern by Blossom Heart Quilts- using a jelly roll of Chicopee I bought with this pattern in mind
* Hootananny Quilt- from the book Dare to be Square
* Mario Quilt-I bought the fabrics and never got started
* Chicken Quilt (not the real name) from Dessert Quilts (or something like that)
* Get caught up on all of my 2013 BoMs
There are a lot more I could add but I'm trying to keep it realistic. My Etsy shop is in a very sad state thanks to a great showing at a winter market a couple of weeks ago and I will have to spend quite a bit of time getting it stocked back up. Throw in two kids and I'm going to have my hands full!
And now for my favorite quilt:
My Star Surround Quilt competed during the QAL hosted by Melissa at Happy Quilting.
Sorry for the IG photo and not having any links to patterns but this post is being brought to you by the not so wonderful Blogger app on my iPhone (insert sigh of frustration).
Linking up to Inspiration Palooza 2013.