Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wild Flower Top

This is my first make from the Just Add Jeans Bundle I purchased awhile back.

It is the Wild Flower Top by Blank Slate Patterns.  The fabric is from a binge purchase that I made from GirlCharlee.com this spring.

In all honesty, this top was the one in the bundle that I was least excited about.  So why I chose to make it first, I have no idea...but I'm glad I did.  I love the way it fits!!

I chose to do the short sleeves which I think makes all the difference.


The gathering at the bust is actually very flattering but does require that a shirt be worn under it to prevent an indecent amount of exposure. 

I can definitely see myself making more of these!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Angela,I like this one! I really need to try some clothes sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top looks so flattering, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that one. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete