Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Party Fit For a Princess

Princess turned one last week and I had grand plans for her party.  But as usual, things came up and I had to scale it back a bit.

This is what we ended up with...

 

There were of course lots and lots of balloons  :)


Lots of presents...


 I had my special rice crispies.  I like to make mine extra gooey and add a touch of vanilla extract plus sprinkles :).  Princess punch consisted of Sprite and pink lemonade.


 Our cupcake cake was half vanilla, half chocolate and had pink icing with white lettering and silver ribbons and glitter.  I added the Little People Princesses to help tie it into the overall theme.  The castle (and the princesses on the cake) were actually some of her presents.  I found pink goldfish crackers at the Target by our house and I made Princess Popcorn by adding melted white chocolate and sprinkles to microwave popcorn.


And here is the princess herself.  That bow didn't stay on long so I'm glad I was able to get this shot!!

All in all I think it was a success!!

1 comment: