Monday, October 20, 2014

Pouncing Cat-A Paper Pieced Pattern

This cute little guy is the fifth (I think?) in the series of Halloween themed paper pieced patterns that I'm releasing this year.  The pattern can be found here.

This pattern is not overly Halloweenish...change the colors and it can be used for any occasion!

There are a couple of spots where I used the wrong fabrics (label your pieces before you start people!) but these were the result of operator error and not the fault of the pattern.

Like the others, this one is free through the end of October 2014 :)

I'm in the middle of testing another one for you so look for it toward the end of the week...

***Someone suggested using the hashtag #sewingwithsqueak when posting photos of projects (in progress or complete) on Instagram.  I love the idea of being able to see what everyone is making!***

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! I want it!! Where do I get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in getting the full pattern, I'm new to this paper piecing quilting, n would love to some cats, I love this one can u send me an email how I get the pattern for this plz netieballew29@aol.com thanx so much

    ReplyDelete