Friday, October 3, 2014

Current Cross Stitch


My inability to finish one thing before starting another is not limited to sewing. 

These are the two cross stitch projects I am currently working on (there are several others hiding in my sewing room).

Both patterns are by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  The first is Halloweentown.  It was released in 4 parts and I have completed 2 (typical).


The second is the year long Once Upon a Time Sampler.  I'm actually almost caught up on this one now since this picture is a few days old. 


The Frosted Pumpkin actually just released a new autumn mystery sampler.  So far I have resisted.  I keep telling myself when (if) I finish up some of the in progress pieces I can buy a new pattern...let's see how long I can hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment