Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ear Gear-Fleece Ear Warmers

I finished up my first batch of Fleece Ear Warmers just in time to send them to Crafted with the rest of this months inventory.  I wanted to try a variety of different things.  This is what I came up with:


 
I used a little bit of everything...studs, crocheted flowers, ribbon, fabric, buttons, embroidery thread, brooches.  One of the best things about making these was that I got to use up some of the items I have been hoarding for quite a while (I'm one of those people that finds a good deal on something and buys it so that I will have it on hand IN CASE I ever need it).  These were really simple to make.  I simply cut the desired shape from the fleece and added the embellishements and buttons and cut a slit for the buttonhole.  No seams necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment