Friday, April 12, 2013

Can't Fight this Feeling

I'm having trouble bringing myself to work on any of my WIPs.  I sit and look at them and then...absolutely nothing.  I just sit there.  I'm not sure if I need to push through it and force myself to work on them or maybe take a break and start a new project or two that are calling my name (yes, Aeroplane Bag, I am referring to you).  I did manage to make a few chapstick sleeves for the upcoming craft show.


It's not much, but I'm trying!

I have worked on a few other things, but none are photo-worthy yet.  I'm actually keeping up on my Spring Sampler and have nearly finished the April block of the Woodland Sampler.  My April block for the Lucky Stars BOM would be finished but I ran out of my background fabric (whoops!)  Luckily I was able to find a fat quarter at the store and will finish it tonight.

There has been some progress on the Broken Herringbone Quilt and the Custom Quilt is nearly halfway cut.  Oh, and I shampooed the carpet in my sewing room so that it's ready to use this weekend :)  Hopefully I will have a very picture heavy post for you on Monday!

Happy sewing everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment