I've been trying to up my inventory for the upcoming craft shows (the first of which is this weekend, eek!). So far I've got one e-reader cover done and six more in various stages of finish. Most already have the background fabric attached and just need the portion that holds the actual device. I may be spending some quality time with the glue gun today.
I finally cut into my coveted Spoonflower fabrics to make some cute zippered pouches, too bad I forgot to actually get the zippers :) I see a trip to the store in my future.
More chapstick sleeves already cut. Again, more time with the glue gun :/
I've decided that for the Modern She Made Swap I'm sending my partner a covered journal using this paper pieced block. Now I just need to finish it and whip up a couple of small items to send with it.
There has been a little bit of progress on the custom quilt. I still need to do more cutting but decided to take a break and start sewing the squares together.
I've also made good progress on the first quilt that I'm actually making for myself! I bought a fat quarter bundle of the entire line of Carnaby Street and am slowly making it into a lap quilt in a sort of Broken Herringbone pattern.
Three samplers in progress. The oldest, the Winter Wonderland Sampler, is on the back burner for the time being. But I will finish it, eventually.
My April block of the Woodland Sampler is nearly complete.
And not surprisingly, I'm falling behind on my Spring Sampler. I just tell myself that on our trip to Colorado this summer I will have PLENTY of time to get caught up :).
- The Wedding Quilt--I've decided on the new layout but ran out of one of the fabrics so it's on hold
- Housewarming Mario Quilt--I've almost started it a couple of times in the last week but keep holding off hoping to find a quilters grid interfacing I like. Any suggestions? I'm worried it will affect the softness of the quilt...
- Lucky Stars April Block--This block has been a challenge. First I ran out of one of the fabrics I was using. I managed to find a fat quarter at JoAnn's but then I realized I used the wrong color in one place, and since it was the first piece of the section, I can't really rip it all out. I need to print a new one and finish it up.
- Monsterz Quilt--No progress. Trying to get all the points lined up scares me :(
- Dancing Stars Quilt--No progress
- Scrappy Swoon Quilt--No progress
- I'm also behind on my And Sew On blocks, my Sugar Club blocks, Riley Blake Mystery Blocks, and OKCMQG blocks.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday!