- Make a baby quilt from the kit I bought on clearance at
JoAnn's-nothing too special, but it should be a quick finish and make
room on my shelf.
- Finish nursing covers-I'm trying to get everything ready for Little
Miss's arrival. These most likely would have already been done if I
could find boning anywhere.--FINISHED!
- Receiving Blankets-these have already been cut to the proper size, they just need seams on the edges.--FINISHED but no pic, whoops!
- Family Tree Baby Blanket-top is pieced, just need to buy the backing, basted, quilt and bind. --FINISHED (except for embroidering the names on)
- Boo Crew Quilt-Just needs binding.--FINISHED
- Headbands-they each just need one, little seam to be completed.--FINISHED
- Riley Blake Halloween Quilt-my oldest WIP and the second quilt I ever started. I need to finish piecing the back, then just baste, quilt and bind!--FINISHED
- New Wedding Quilt (not to be confused with the Dreaded Wedding Quilt)-again, this quilt isn't really my style, but at least the design is so much simpler than the previous one! The top is almost complete...a trip to the fabric store and we should be good to go :)--FINISHED and delivered
My goals for the month of August are:
- Finish my Giant Swoon Quilt top
- Make the tops of the new quilts for the nursery (I'm thinking 2 boy, 2 girl)
Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes.