Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Craft Fair

I spent a good chunk of time on Sunday trying to get together a game plan for the Craft Fair that I have a booth at in November.  After doing a couple of shows this spring with little success I decided to put off doing any more until closer to Christmas and in the meantime work on stocking up my inventory.  That's not to say that I didn't have a great time at the shows earlier this year.  I met some great people and bought a few wonderful items, but I just didn't make much money.  I finally figured out which items I wanted to have for sale and the quantity of each needed.  It is a LONG list!

I decided that the best way for me to get everything done on time would be by concentrate on making all one item in a row...don't think I explained that very well :)  By that I mean that if I want to have 100 earbud pouches then I will make all of those before moving on to the keyring clutches as opposed to just doing a random item here and there.  Tonight I plan to have all of the Swing Bags done so be on the lookout for the finished products!

No comments:

Post a Comment