Monday, July 23, 2012

I didn't get a lot of sewing done this weekend, but I still feel that overall I accomplished quite a bit.  I went to the gym at the instance of my friend Rachel for the first time in about 14 months.  Afterwards I swung by the house to pick up Kale and Ryan to take them to Rachel's swimming pool.  Kale had a much better time than the previous attempt.  He actually seemed pretty content (and he was absolutely adorable of course).



I have to admit that I'm feeling a little sore today but very energetic.  Not sure whether to attribute the energy to the workout yesterday but I'm sure that it's to blame for the soreness :).  I did manage to rearrange my sewing room yet again.  I definitely liked it better before except for the fact that one of the two outlets was inaccessible.  So while it may not be as aesthetically pleasing, it is definitely more functional.  I also managed to use up the left over pieces of fabric from my Moda French General collection on a bunch of fun Foldover Clutches and Card Holders.  Tonight its back to the gym and back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment