Monday, July 2, 2012

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Angie.  I have a handsome 4 month old little boy, a great husband, two very energetic dogs and a very fat cat.  I started crafting at a very young age.  My mother taught me to cross stitch and embroider when I was in elementary school and my grandmothers added knitting, crochet and sewing to my list of skills by the time I was in middle school.  In April 2011 I opened my Etsy shop Swallow Designs by AB (http://www.etsy.com/shop/SwallowDesignsbyAB?ref=si_shop) and my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SwallowDesignsbyAB?ref=ts) shortly thereafter.  I focus mostly on women's purses and accessories but will try just about anything once.  I still work full time so I do not get to devote as much a time to my crafting as I would like but hopefully that will change someday and I will get to be a stay at home mom and full time crafter.  About five years ago I became a vegetarian and I would love to be able to start cooking and baking again someday.  This blog will follow me as I craft, bake, parent and live my life.  In this blog I will share tutorials (and may include some of my own), pattern reviews, recipes, and any other little pieces of information that I think are worth passing along.  I am open to suggestions so let me know if there are any projects that you are looking forward to seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment