Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Guest Curator Contest x 2

There's another fun contest going on at Sew Lux Fabrics.  I couldn't resist making 2 bundles this time (2 is the limit). 

When building my bundles I like to find one fun, bold print that I love and build the rest around it.  Here's what I came up with:

 
Summer Spectacle
 

 
Birds & Brambles
 
I can't decide which is my favorite.  There are a lot of great bundles already linked up so be sure and take a look!
 
My WIP of the week is my Scrappy Stash Quilt.  I managed to get all of the black blocks quilted last night and the blocks for the back pieced together.  Not much left to do!
 
 
These are the blocks for the back and the fabric I chose for my binding.

 
I also used Quilt Assistant to make my first paper pieced pattern.  I need a sign for my Craft Show next week so I will be putting this together as well as paper piecing my shop name.  Hopefully I can make it look like what I have in mind.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your bundles - I couldn't pick a favorite between the two of these either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! I have so much fun with these types of contests!

      Delete