Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Craft Show Edition

I had my first craft show in over 6 months last weekend.  While I feel my booth has definitely improved, it still has a long way to go...therefore my WIP of the week.  All of my other projects have been put on hold so that I can stock my Etsy shop for the holidays.  I would love your input and suggestions about how to make it more cohesive.  Remember I have a small two door car so elaborate backdrops are out of the question and booth size and set up always vary.  My dad is working on making me lightweight, collapsible shutters to use as backdrops but I'm still not sure they will work.  In the meantime, this is what I have come up with:

 
I finished my sign on time but think I would like to add some hand quilting around the letters to help them stand out.

 
I rented the peg boards and tables.

 
Most shows I only take the smaller items that fit onto one table and a small tiered shelf with baskets.

 
Right now I have a sort of shabby chic vibe but I don't feel it really represents me.  I was thinking of changing it to more contemporary look. 
 
There is lots of work to be done and it will have to be done in little bits over a period of time but I would love to know what your thoughts are on how to improve my booth and make it more appealing to the customers!
 

2 comments:

  1. good luck with marketing all of your goodies to have them really show off - it looks like you've got quite a lot to offer.

    ReplyDelete