Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm a Sucker for a Good Quilt Along

The last thing I need right now is to participate in another "along" of any type- my poor Amy Butler Weekender Bag missed the deadline for the Long Weekend;  I will finish it...eventually- yet I bought these last night :
 
 
The fabrics required for the Sea of Stars Quilt Along.  I only plan on making the baby size quilt since it will be a lot easier and quicker.  I'm still behind on the How Far Will You Go QAL, Super Penguin QAL, Curve It Up QAL (waiting on my ruler to arrive), and numerous other small projects.  But this quilt is beautiful and I couldn't resist.  I cannot wait to get started.
 
I didn't get a picture of it, but I finished the quilting on my sign and added the binding to the front.  I have it pinned and waiting for the long car ride this weekend.  Tonight I'll be trying to gather up other projects to take with us.  I'm thinking I should try to whip up some mug rugs real quick so I can hand bind those on the road as well... 
 

1 comment: