Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jumping on the Tula Pink Sew Along Bandwagon

While cleaning my studio and attempting to organize my fabric this weekend I realized that I had received some Tula Pink fabric in a box of scraps I purchased from Etsy last year.  If you have viewed my past posts then you have seen a lot of these fabrics.  I used them for the piecing of my Long Weekend Bag, a Reversible Swing Bag, and several other small projects.

Last week I saw the Tula Pink Sew Along and though it looked fun.  When I asked about getting her fabric at my local shop (the only one that carries designer fabrics) I was told they didn't have any in stock :( and I didn't feel that I had enough time to order the fabric, wait for it to ship and then be able to get anything ready before the link up.  I don't have a lot of the fabric but it's a print that I love and I have just enough left for a small bag/clutch of some sort.  One more project to add to my list!

Yesterday was a great mail day for me too.  I received my fabrics from the Spoonflower I Spy Swap Round 3 and all of my zippers that I ordered last week.  And last weekend I got my Echino fabric.  I may have trouble cutting into it.  Now to decide what to do with my Spoonflower charms...

No comments:

Post a Comment