Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#AlltheSwaps

And I do mean that!  I seem to be signing up for ALL of the swaps.  They are so fun that it's hard to resist!

I've completed 3 swap packages and have three four more in the works.  Here are a few of the items that went with the first set.  I've jumbled them all together to keep everyone guessing about who gets what ;)


Top (left to right):  a drawstring bag using an orphaned Flowering Snowball block I made a couple of months ago (my partner gave me pretty much nothing to go on and didn't comment on ANY of the photos under the hashtag so hope she's happy with what I chose for her); a coaster; the back of the dumpling pouch
Bottom (again, left to right):  cross stitch hoop-I'm pretty proud of this (you can't see it in the photo but I even put cute ribbon around the edges!); a table runner made up of three Christmas tree blocks and a bit of sashing; the back of the table runner (this was the swap partner I really felt like I GOT so I hope I wasn't too far off base!)


The front of the dumpling pouch (pattern HERE) with a wonky star!


This was an idea I was playing around with.  It didn't seem to be too popular so I put it on the back burner, for now at least.  Oh, and this was a rough draft not what I was actually planning on sending someone!  Squeak liked it though ... or maybe he just wanted to have his picture taken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment