Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Indie Trunk Show Recap

I'll keep this one short and sweet after my long winded, photo laden post about Deluxe :)

For Indie Trunk Show I reserved a 10' x 20' booth.  I don't think I'll be doing that again...it felt way too spread out and I felt like I lost out on interacting with some customers and therefore lost sales or potential future sales.  We will also be using a canopy frame to draw attention to our booth at future events.  I'm picking it up this weekend :)

Speaking of future events, I've been trying to get a schedule together for next year.  I've got one show confirmed and one pending so far.  Lots more research to do in that area!!


See what I mean about being spread out too much?

2 comments:

  1. Seems to be a fun trunk show and hope you enjoyed this event. Few months ago, I helped my friend in arranging a wedding show at one of the exotic NYC venues. Made good decorations with the help of a renowned florist and had good time.

    ReplyDelete