Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Everyone's a Winner!

We had five entries for this round of the Big City Bags Sew Along.  But only three different ladies did the stitching.  I was going to pick two winners but that just didn't seem right so...EVERYONE is a winner.  The Random Number Generator spit out #1 as the first prize winner which is Mara of Secretly Stitching.  She will get the 16 spools of Coats & Clark thread!  Awesome photos Mara!!!

http://secretlystitching.blogspot.gr/2014/11/black-and-white.html

 The second winner was #4-CeLynn.  She will be getting the Paparazzi Bag pattern from Pattern Crush!

http://celynnssunflowerpatch.blogspot.com/2014/11/do-over.html

And last but not least Danette...you will be getting a prize of an undetermined nature :).  And unfortunately the link for Danette's entry doesn't seem to be working so no photo :(.

You can click on either of the above photos to learn more details about the making of the bag.

Ladies I will be forwarding your e-mail addresses to the appropriate sponsors so they may contact you to claim your prizes.  Danette -- I can't get in touch with you so please e-mail me at sewingwithsqueak@gmail.com so I know where to send your goodies :).


Thanks so much to this month's sponsors and to the three ladies above for playing along.

More on next month's rules tomorrow!!




4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I messed up the link. If you click on my name, it does kind of bring up my blog. Then click on #7 on posts. It will bring up my post for the Sound Check Bag. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, thank you so much for the beautiful fat quarters. I am already starting to sew a couple of wallets with them.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Angela! Sorry I am so late commenting on this post...but it is a super busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, that we are all winners, I love that, I have been super busy too, entering in all of the SMS giveaways, and I didn't win, but look at that I won here, yeah!

    ReplyDelete