Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Toddler Tool Belt

These photos are actually pretty old.  I was saving them because I was toying with the idea of writing a tutorial.  Maybe someday I'll get around to it but for now I'll go ahead and show these to you.

Squeak loves his tools.  His PawPaw is a handyman and it seems like every time he comes to visit he's helping us fix something.  So last Christmas we bough him his very own set of tools (the plastic kind!!).  After a couple of months I decided he needed a belt to help him keep them all together.  I already had this adorable tool fabric in my stash so I sat down and got to work.

 


He looks so little in this photo (it was almost 9 months ago) and I'm not sure what kind of face he's making here but it cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment