Friday, December 26, 2014

The Final Link Up

I know everyone is busy with holiday traditions but please take a minute to link up any bags you made for this month's Big City Sew Along.  There are some great prizes up for grabs and you don't want to miss out!!

SQUARED ELEMENTS fat quarter bundle - Art Gallery Fabrics




















One person will be winning a fat quarter bundle of Squared Elements by Art Gallery Fabrics provided by A Material Girl Quilts

JUNGLE AVE by Sara Lawson for Art Gallery Fabrics - Fat Quarter Bundle - Complete Collection of 8 Prints





















 And a second person will be winning A Fat Quarter Bundle of Jungle Ave. from Lima Sews.










4 comments:

  1. Hi Angie,hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I made two bags for this month. When I try to link up for the secoind bag it says this link already exists.

    Since my computer is not available I can not type up a new/seperate post,or put a pic on flicker to add the second link. Any ideas to help me out with the second link? Thanks in advance :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked my Wonderland Bag today, after it sat on the cutting table for 7 months! I followed along for about the first half of the Sew Along, until I was too busy with a new job. Thanks, Angie, for hosting this all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I squeaked by and finished up my new awesome Sound Check bag, this is my favorite bag in the hole book and I will post better pictures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete