I'm almost done with the third row of the Winter Wonderland Sampler. I am missing a couple of the colors of floss that I need so there will be some touching up to be done later.
And my February block of the Woodland Sampler is complete and I've been working ahead on the borders for the next months.
Since it's the middle of February a progress report is in order.
Sugar Club February Block Lucky Stars February Block
- And Sew On February Block
Pretty in Patchwork Christmas Pillow Pretty in Patchwork Valentine Pillow --I'm to the quilting stage on this one. MQG Pincushion Swap--I have decided on the layout and fabrics but no actual sewing yet. Madrona Road Mini Quilt
- Super Penguin Blocks--Set #3--most of the individual sections have been pieced but not sewed together into actual blocks yet.
Woodland Sampler February Block
- 10 Triple Zip Pouches--I have nine done, one more to go. It is already cut and just needs to be put together.
- 3 Sea of Stars Blocks
- Finish cutting Isosceles Triangle Quilt fabrics-prints are cut just need to do solids.
- Section 1 & 2 of the Scrappy Swoon Quilt-***I had to edit this one--after reading more of the tutorial it was going to be nearly impossible for me to do all of the cutting at one time since I'm using so many different colors.
Cut fat quarters for Solids Swap Make Mystery Round Robin block
- Add borders to Mystery Round Robin block for S.
Z ippered Pouch for A Little Birdie told me swap--I spent yesterday working on the design and I'm ready to get started.--Not participating due to an error in my Threadbias account set up.
- Riley Blake February Block
- Finally quilt and bind my Pervalong Quilt
Pick fabrics for Starburst Quilt-Vintage Modern!
Happy Friday everyone!