Thursday, February 14, 2013

Really Random Thursday

I have to admit that I'm pretty spoiled.  Especially this week.

I came home from work Monday to find this waiting for me in my sewing room.

I sometimes steal the heater out of the bathroom because my room gets cold so now I have my very own.  No more sharing (although I think this actually benefits the Husband as much as it does me)!  And my favorite popcorn.  Wal-Mart has been out of it every time I have looked the 4 months so he bought me a bag when he saw it.

And today at work I got a gift card for Valentine's Day from one of the other assistants.  And she brought cookies! 

The Hubby and I are waiting until this weekend to celebrate but there will be good food involved when it does happen.

No sewing news to report but I have gotten more of my Scrappy Swoon and Isosceles Triangle Quilts cut and I'm ready to get started on them as soon as I have a free minute.

Linking up to Really Random Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Mine left a cryptic note in my card this morning - he is leaving right after school for a poker tournament all weekend and I've been sick so we will have a nice dinner out next week. ;-) Plus I'll get LOTS of sewing time while he's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! And I'm just about ready to start cutting a lot of swoon blocks

    ReplyDelete