Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Round Up-Pictureless Post

Well I've gone and lost my phone again so I guess I will not be showing you the wonderful things that came in the mail this week.  Maybe tomorrow (if I can find it).  I can usually blame it on Squeak taking it and hiding it, but I'm fairly certain I had it this morning.

Instead, I will share my completed goals of the month.
  1. Sugar Club February Block
  2. Lucky Stars February Block
  3. And Sew On February Block--the template and fabrics are on my sewing table now.
  4. Pretty in Patchwork Christmas Pillow
  5. Pretty in Patchwork Valentine Pillow
  6. MQG Pincushion Swap
  7. Madrona Road Mini Quilt
  8. Super Penguin Blocks--Set #3--most of the individual sections have been pieced but not sewed together into actual blocks yet.
  9. Woodland Sampler February Block
  10. 10 Triple Zip Pouches--I have nine done, one more to go.  It is already cut and just need to be put together.
  11. 3 Sea of Stars Blocks
  12. Finish cutting Isosceles Triangle Quilt fabrics.
  13. Cut fabrics for Scrappy Swoon Quilt-I had to edit this goal since I decided to work in sections in stead of doing all of the cutting at once.  I have completed sections 1-6 so far.
  14. Cut fat quarters for Solids Swap
  15. Make Mystery Round Robin block
  16. Add borders to Mystery Round Robin block for S.
  17. Zippered Pouch for A Little Birdie told me swap--was not able to participate :(
  18. Riley Blake February Block--I did print the template, does that count?
  19. Finally quilt and bind my Pervalong Quilt
  20. Pick fabrics for Starburst Quilt--I decided on Vintage Modern
I also made pretty good progress on my Orbit Quilt this month.  All in all not too bad (and I still have tonight to see if I can knock one more thing off of my list).  Next month may be a little different as I will be concentrating on upping my inventory for three craft shows that I'm participating in during the next two months.  My Etsy shop is also in desperate need of some attention.  Next month will be all about the pouches!  Well, after this weekend of course, which is all about the Birthday Boy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW look at you knocking out the projects -- such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete