Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Madrona Road Mini

I finished applying the binding last night and I love it! It is currently on top of our washing machine acting as a scratch guard. The colors don't work with my decor at all but it is the perfect size and it will stay there until I find another use for it :)

 
I did put little hanging corners on it, just in case.

 
My other finish from earlier this week was my Reverse Applique Christmas Tree Pillow.  I made it as part of the Threadbias Sew Along.  I have the Valentine version ready to quilt just as soon as I have a free minute.  I did change this quite a bit from the way it was in the book.  I didn't use binding around the edges or muslin inside, which is probably why it puckered a little.  On the next one I plan on following the instructions to see what happens.  I'm still pretty happy with this one though.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab Angela, and it appears you're well ahead of the game, it's only February! : )

    ReplyDelete