My Pervalong mini is complete.
While I love the design of this quilt, I'm actually quite unhappy with it. I used cheap fabric and you can tell, I put the borders on backwards, the quilting is horrendous and to top it all off, it is definitely not square (can't blame that one on the camera).
The back. I wouldn't mind making another one of these the RIGHT way. I think I would make it larger next time and possibly even use prints. Definitely something to keep in mind.
I finished three more of my Sea of Stars blocks.
Another long overdue finish is my craft show sign. I put the binding on it while in the car for Thanksgiving travels but decided it needed some hand quilting around the letters to make them POP.
I also managed to put the borders on the Mystery Round Robin that I'm in charge of this month...but I have decided they aren't good enough (good fabric choices, bad tension) and will be removing them and starting over this afternoon.
And a non-sewing finish yesterday...I have baby proofed the entryway! The bookcases are strapped to the walls, Squeak as a couple of shelves that are just for him, I got rid of more books and some decorations that we no longer had room for and created a cubby for shoes and backpacks. This is one of my favorite areas of our house. There will be more home improvements to come as we prepare for the Big Party!