Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Not a whole lot to report around here.  All of my WIPs from last week are still WIPs this week :(

I did finish another block for my How Far Will You Go Quilt.  Only 3 more to go!!!  I'm going to be cutting it really close on fabric (no pun intended).

 
I finally managed to buy the floss that I was missing for my 25 Days of Christmas Cross Stitch.  Its a lot easier to tell what things are now that I have white and gold on there.  I hate cross stitching but I'm so excited to see what this looks like when I get it done.

 
I haven't had much luck on my Christmas presents either.  This is the start of my brother's wine tote.  I'm fairly certain he hates mustaches as much as I do so it may have to find another home.
 
 
I started on my little pinecone guys.  Now they just need twine/ribbon to hang them from -which I forgot to attach before I put on the scarves- and little hats.
 
 
And a cute little paper pieced block that I'm thinking of making into a covered journal.
 
 
That's all for this week.  Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

5 comments:

  1. Fun projects going on here! Love the pinecone ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Your cross stitch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great projects! How cute is the bird and birdhouse block!

    Loving the pinecone ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming little bird and bird house!

    ReplyDelete