Saturday, December 29, 2012

100 Day Hustle Breakdown

I joined the 100 Day Hustle at the halfway point.

I didn't have much on my list at that time:

The Travelling PicStitch DONE! 

The Long Weekend:  Almost done, in fact I could probably knock it out tonight if I tried.

Pervalong:  Top complete.  Still not sure what to do with it.

Cathedral Window:  I decided to do the Curve It Up QAL instead.

Value Added:  Still haven't started this one yet.

Scrappy Stash Quilt Along: DONE!  And I love my quilt.

Not too bad considering I had a lot of small projects in the works as well.

I found the 2013 Woodland Sampler and already have my linen and floss ready to go.  I'm putting the pouch I made with Kristy's Songbird pattern to good use :)

So many projects to start and finish this year!  I cannot wait to get to work!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your completed projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, even half way through you got projects completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, so many things completed and you only started halfway through! I loved your scrappy stash quilt. I stalled with mine at 20 blocks. I plan on finishing it in the new year.

    ReplyDelete